How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping destination and the number of items that you purchase. You can get a calculation of your exact shipping charges by adding items to your cart, proceeding to checkout, and entering your mailing address. The shipping cost will automatically update and display in your total costs.
Shipping fees are based also on the size, weight, and number of the packages in an order. Larger products and additional items will incur slight shipping surcharges. Total shipping charges are shown on the checkout page.
Most apparel items are $4.99 for one item + $1.99 for additional items shipped domestic and $7.5 for the first item + $1.99 per each additional product to the rest of the world.
How long will it take for the buyer to receive their order?
- Standard Shipping: On average, merchandise is produced and shipped from our facility 2-3 business day after purchase. Standard shipping/ transit times apply (1-7 days for domestic and 4-15 days for international).
- Fast Shipping: On average, customers can receive their order in 2-3 business days (not include handling time which may be 1-2 business days); sometimes it may take longer because of your location and the number of shirts you order.
- For all orders Quilt and Blanket :
- Production Time: 5 – 7 days.
- Shipping Time US: 15 – 20 days.
Can the order be delivered to multiple addresses?
We do not offer shipping to multiple addresses for a single order. If you would like items delivered to multiple addresses, please place those orders separately.
Do you offer delivery to PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Yes, we can send shipments to PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
Orders shipped to APO addresses are done so via DHL Globalmail, and then are turned over to USPS for final delivery (through the military mail system). Shipments to APOs can take up to 45 additional days to arrive.
Unfortunately, once the package enters the military mail system, tracking ceases to update for military security reasons. This means that we no longer have visibility of your order and cannot provide tracking information.
Will I be charged VAT taxes?
Items shipping internationally from the US are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and we do not collect VAT (Value Added Taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package.
Depending on the receiving country, your package may incur local customs or VAT charges. We recommend contacting your local customs office for more information regarding your country’s customs policies.
Items fulfilled from the UK and EU are charged a 20% VAT rate.